Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dawn of the Thread
03-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Dawn of the Thread
Hi All,

Just intro'ing myself as a new user. Have owned the game for a month or so and still working out the rules etc. I've played against my girlfriend and my 7 year old boy (shhhh don't tell my ex) and we all love it. I'm keen to try the variants and look forward to seeing the developments in game scenarios/tweaks/rule changes that you guys have come up with!

Mitchhhhhhhhhh

Watchmen01
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 04:34 PM
RE: Dawn of the Thread
Welcome Mitchhhhhhhhhh...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Catchy Intro...Welcome to TZG

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Greetings Mitch

Glad you are training your youngster the art of zombie mashing at an early age. My boy's 4 months so I best leave it another two..

We promise not to tell your ex as long as you keep posting and checking out the site...Insane10
03-16-2011, 01:53 AM
Thanks all for the welcome - I love the work being done to create scenarios, hero cards etc. I wish I was that creative but I'm a tad too lazy and time poor to do such things, although I'll happily forward any ideas if people want to use them - I'm a huge movie buff so I can steal/modify any movie ideas to forward on (The Tarantino Way).

When I have a few more pennies I'll look to buying some of the expansion items, might go see which expansions are popular and worthwhile...time to hunt in the forums for such answers..............
03-16-2011, 02:09 AM
(03-16-2011 01:53 AM)poodlehuber Wrote:  When I have a few more pennies I'll look to buying some of the expansion items, might go see which expansions are popular and worthwhile...time to hunt in the forums for such answers..............
I own Growing Hunger, and Survival of the Fittest. According to what I've read, and heard from friends those are the best 2. I'm absolutly thrilled with both!
03-16-2011, 05:11 AM
Ditto with what MINO said. The Hero Pack only contains an extra scenario and 10 cards plus the hero minis, but from what I have researched everything comes down to SotF and GH. Also check their Flying Frog Website, they have free scenarios and some really good priced ones ie the WEB exclusives. Oh, and before I forget...Welcome!
03-16-2011, 05:48 AM
(03-16-2011 01:53 AM)poodlehuber Wrote:  When I have a few more pennies I'll look to buying some of the expansion items, might go see which expansions are popular and worthwhile...time to hunt in the forums for such answers..............

Love the intro thread name. I would get growiwng hunger as the first expansion. Actually, I did get it first. It is the only one I have, and it adds so much to the game that I now can;t imagine playing without it. It seems twice as big as the rest of the expansions.
03-16-2011, 12:18 PM
[/quote]

Love the intro thread name. I would get growiwng hunger as the first expansion. Actually, I did get it first. It is the only one I have, and it adds so much to the game that I now can;t imagine playing without it. It seems twice as big as the rest of the expansions.
[/quote]

Living in Oz it's not cheap to get such games or expansions so I've been waiting for the dollar to rise - parity with the USD!!!! yayyyyyy. And with shipping costs I'm going to do a bulk order with a company in the US to get a whole heap. Naturally my wishlist is far too large but LNOE items are definitely up there - we'll see how popular the game is with my friends on the weekend and if there's the demand I'll definitely have to get all the bits and bobs!
03-16-2011, 02:33 PM
welcome