Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dawn of the Thread
03-16-2011, 05:38 PM
RE: Dawn of the Thread
(03-16-2011 05:11 AM)phantomninja Wrote:  Ditto with what MINO said. The Hero Pack only contains an extra scenario and 10 cards plus the hero minis, but from what I have researched everything comes down to SotF and GH. Also check their Flying Frog Website, they have free scenarios and some really good priced ones ie the WEB exclusives. Oh, and before I forget...Welcome!

I've played a couple of the web scenarios that Flying Frog put up and they where fun. I especially liked the one where you have to find the bio-cannisters. The first time we played it it was down to the last two turns to get the second cannister back to the truck and we JUST barely made it. For a boardgame, it was super intense those last few rounds and we (the human players) let out a collective cheer when we won.

Organize before they Rise.

In the head and not the chest,
head shots are the very best.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2011, 09:14 PM
RE: Dawn of the Thread
Welcome to the forum Mitchhhhhh. Hope you enjoy and have fun. Watchmen02

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply