Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dayz Standalone Footage with epic axe kill!
01-25-2014, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 04:30 AM by drjuanitor.)
Dayz Standalone Footage with epic axe kill!
So for those of you havent played or heard of DayZ, you should really get on that. its still in testing processes but you can have a great time if you try. Heres some of my first footage of the game and you guys should really check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBLDgtDs9c
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Dayz Standalone Footage with epic axe kill!
Well the Link goes to a chick making S'mores????

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-26-2014, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 04:28 AM by drjuanitor.)
yeah that was an accident xD. I was showing her channel to my friend and forgot to un copy it

(01-25-2014 02:32 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Well the Link goes to a chick making S'mores????

OD

try the link now good sir! Zombie17
01-26-2014, 01:16 PM
(01-26-2014 04:28 AM)drjuanitor Wrote:  yeah that was an accident xD. I was showing her channel to my friend and forgot to un copy it

(01-25-2014 02:32 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Well the Link goes to a chick making S'mores????

OD

try the link now good sir! Zombie17

Got it Watchmen02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: