Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Island Promo is Amazing
02-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Dead Island Promo is Amazing
This is honestly one of the best game promo videos that I have ever seen.

A bit of an article up on IGN giving some early details. Sounds like Dead Rising set in a 100% serious environment. This could actually be a pretty damn good game if they pull it off.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2011, 01:09 AM
RE: Dead Island Promo is Amazing
This has been in development for some time. It's about time they come out with soemthign other than screenshots. Nicely done trailer.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
02-17-2011, 02:33 AM
that was amazing, i have been waiting for this game since 2008ish.

it looks like they changes it up a bit, i think it was originally a story about a male private pilot that crashed on an island of zombies and that the game was about finding his wife.

i also think it was going to be a first person but i hope that it is in third cause was graphics and attention to detail with that fire axe would be awesome to play

This letter is just to inform everyone about the recent movement of equipment that has happened during the precinct's rearrangement.The safe with four digit lock has been moved from the S.T.A.R.S. office on the second floor, to the eastern office on the first floor.
"2236"
Raccoon Police Liaison Dept.
02-17-2011, 03:50 AM
omg yes! good to see this game is still in development, i havent seen new details sense 2008.

that trailer was amazing, i cant wait for this.

anyone know of the features, is this gunna have multiplayer?

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
02-17-2011, 06:04 AM
That was a good trailer. Wow.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
02-17-2011, 06:16 AM
I haven't had an emotional response to a game trailer like that for ages. It looks very well done. I can't wait to try this out.
02-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Not a whole lot of actual game play info out for it yet, but it sounds promising. Think Dead Rising 2, but played 100% seriously. You're going to have to really scavenge to stay alive, most of the combat is going to be of the very brutal melee variety, and you're going to have to make tough choices. Rather than saving everyone, sometimes you're simply going to have to leave someone to die while you get away. Or run like Hell, hide and hope the zombies don't find you.

I REALLY hope they pull this off.
02-17-2011, 04:30 PM
Any word on what system(s) this will be available for?
02-21-2011, 08:54 AM
(02-17-2011 04:30 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  Any word on what system(s) this will be available for?

Xbox 360 and PS3.
02-21-2011, 09:18 AM
(02-17-2011 08:51 AM)Arctic Blast Wrote:  Not a whole lot of actual game play info out for it yet, but it sounds promising. Think Dead Rising 2, but played 100% seriously. You're going to have to really scavenge to stay alive, most of the combat is going to be of the very brutal melee variety, and you're going to have to make tough choices. Rather than saving everyone, sometimes you're simply going to have to leave someone to die while you get away. Or run like Hell, hide and hope the zombies don't find you.

I REALLY hope they pull this off.

What viewpoint? 3rd Person? 1st Person?
Can't wait to see more of this.

I am the reason God stopped watching.