Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Island Promo is Amazing
02-21-2011, 10:59 AM
RE: Dead Island Promo is Amazing
Holy Cr*p.. I have never heard about this game.. It looks AWESOME.

Another game that is under construction is Dead State.
When i first read the topic i thought it was that game, so wrong of me...
this Dead Island game looks so much better.

Link to Dead State.
http://www.deadstate.doublebearproductions.com/media/

sorry for hijacking your thread. Zombie02

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2011, 05:17 PM
that was amazing, the song almost made me feel bad for the zombies....i guess i now need to go and get an xbox 360 or ps3.

what ever happened to the game i think it was called possession. in the game you were a US soldier that was turned into some kind of super zombie and the game was about making more zombies and controlling them to kill the living.

but anyway dead island looks to be one of the best zombie video games!

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
02-22-2011, 12:23 AM
The trailer was made by another studio so it may set false hopes. However, the gameplay screens do look very nice still. Lets hope teh game is as good as the promotional trailer.

It's on PC as well, Vin Oup.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
03-04-2011, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 01:47 AM by D153453D.)
A bit more information...

http://n4g.com/news/712884/gdc-2011-debu...ead-island

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
03-04-2011, 08:42 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1153496p1.html

looks like my hopes of a serious zombie game are squashed. This article talks about how dead island is actually more of a goofy hack and slash game. electric machettes is all i have to say.

im gunna buy it, and ill prolly love it, but looks like were gunna have to wait for the real zombie apocolypse if we want a seroius zombie experience.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
03-04-2011, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 10:54 PM by kkamena.)
I don't do video games* but I loved the trailer.

It's not that I don't like video games I'm just very bad at them.
(03-04-2011 08:42 PM)deadrabbit Wrote:  seroius zombie experience.

so locked up in my house with 3 years worth of food... I don't think that would be a fun game.
03-04-2011, 11:01 PM
...hmmm...that review you posted deadrabbit sure does turn the entire thing around.
Not sure if I want another mix af Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising...

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-15-2011, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2011 11:14 AM by samuraitrev.)
Best trailer for a zombie game I've ever seen (Dead Island) Trust me you wanna see!!
It's 3 mins long and it looks awesome trust me and watch already! (make sure you're over 18)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg
04-18-2011, 12:46 AM
RE: Best trailer for a zombie game I've ever seen (Dead Island) Trust me you wanna see!!
I've heard on the web Simon Peg's seen this trailer and loved it. Also film directors are looking into this and wanting to make a zombie film out of it.

It's pretty powerful stuff. I Can't get that piano tune out of my head either! I've watched this three or four times. I've never seen a game trailer handle the subject matter so seriously...
04-18-2011, 02:48 PM
I merged smt's thread with an earlier thread. There's an option on the newer link to view the trailer in chronological order. It's not quite as good as the original. I heard from a certain bunny that the game wasn't looking too good lately, though. I guess we'll see.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user