Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Rising 2
09-28-2010, 02:59 PM
RE: Dead Rising 2
Want to give this one a shot. The time limit and hordes always made me tense, but I think that's what they were going for. Will probably try to rent this before I buy it though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2010, 08:08 PM
It's not a bad game at all - most of the missions seem to be optional, with only the main storyline ones being required. The levelling up is a bit of a pain, wish they'd given you the option of which stats you'd like to increase rather than just saying "this has been increased" etc...
10-31-2010, 12:17 AM
Been having a LOT of fun with the combos, and the Zombie Genocide trophy....

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
11-01-2010, 12:10 AM
I found the game an all new level of fun. I didn't much care for the last one but that was because of the picture taking part. I love sandbox games but ones with a time limit and the ability to restart with all your levels and combos was a huge attraction for me. I can also see this not being some peoples thing because "reality" sorta took a day off in this game. A canoe paddle and One chainsaw makes a double chainsaw melee weapon? fine by me, im not asking questions, to busy killing zombies!

-Phoenix
11-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Everytime I try to play TIR I sit for about 20 minutes waiting for players
11-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Over time mode is ridiculously hard. Ive tried 10 times and I still can't beat it
11-26-2010, 01:17 PM
I had the same problem. i was wondering if there was some chet to make the challange easyer
12-14-2010, 04:06 AM
i agree that the timelimits are both great...but frustrating - i am the type of player that wants to explore all the stores and look for all items...but the way this game is set-up, i barely have time to learn how to mix drinks..which leads to the frustration that i am missing cool areas...but i guess that is what repla is for
12-21-2010, 10:27 PM
i still need to finish the first one

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
12-31-2010, 01:11 AM
I know I'm in the minority ,but i could never really get into it after L4D. It just can't compete in my opinion. Also I think its lame that you can pick up things like benches and swing em at zombies. Seems ridiculous. I like survival horror/zombie games so much better. Plus the bosses are annoying. Give me a tank any day.

When the Dead Walk, the Living Run.