Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deck Holders
05-10-2011, 03:10 AM
Deck Holders
What do most of yous guys use to hold your cards in *I have a hell of alot of Zombie/Hero cards* I can just go buy some deck holders but people seem to be quite creative on this Msg. Board so I figured I would ask on here first
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2011, 08:22 AM
RE: Deck Holders
I use the premade deckholders in the GH box Watchmen02 ...so much for creativity Zombie03

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
05-10-2011, 01:36 PM
The ones in the GH box are big enough to hold all the cards done so far, but barely.

I recently picked some of these up for other uses; I might try them for my LNOE decks.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_supplie...Deck%20Box
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2011, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2011 05:30 PM by vikinglad.)
Another reason to run out and get Growing Hunger. It has deep deck pockets for all of the zombie and hero cards, as well as the larger hero and scenario cards. The only thing I don't keep in the case are my painted minis; they are in a pill holder:

Vikinglad's Hero Pillbox Thread
05-10-2011, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2011 05:47 PM by Mr. ONEarm.)
(05-10-2011 08:22 AM)SovTech Wrote:  I use the premade deckholders in the GH box Watchmen02 ...so much for creativity Zombie03

I have it and it does hold all the cards but I have to separate them and some are placed in a part of the GH box where they easily move around and well that just bothers me for some reason... I think I'm just gonna buy some acrylic deck holders

(05-10-2011 05:30 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Another reason to run out and get Growing Hunger. It has deep deck pockets for all of the zombie and hero cards, as well as the larger hero and scenario cards. The only thing I don't keep in the case are my painted minis; they are in a pill holder:

Vikinglad's Hero Pillbox Thread

I have a tackle box I use to use for my heroclix back when I played that game... It holds everything but the zombie/hero cards and the board but every thing else has a place in the zombie tackle box of doom... It's nice!