Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Decreasing the luck factor......
02-08-2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Decreasing the luck factor......
Both of these Play Immediately cards imply (not stated, but I've always played it as such) that it's the character whose player drew it that gets the effect.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2012, 12:12 AM
aren't all the cards in your hand belonging to the player, not the individual characters though? thus you can play any appropriate card on a character, from your pool of cards ( hand )?
Find all posts by this user
02-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Thus the 'imply'. They'd be an exception to that general rule.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Hi, yes, its these questions and maybe more, i would want figured out. Before i play it.

ATOE has 4 seperate decks, LNOE has 1. In ATOE they are designed to be different. LNOE is just one big pile. Hey i am all down with crushing Heroes. Sad to say, i just want them to have a fighting chase as well.

Even in the most stale games. You may have 3 to 6 turns before a Zombie reaches a Hero. A zombie player can get 4 cards per turn. 4 Hero Team can get 4 cards per turn.

Yes, i am down with this concept. Maybe im just not seeing

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
02-13-2012, 02:32 PM
is it bad to use all 120 cards per zombie and hero deck when playing? sometime i think the luck factor here is significantly high...
06-12-2012, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 08:16 AM by DrkBlueXG.)
If the Hero has to draw from deck or discard pile, it would be from the deck that assigned to that L board that the Hero is on. If a Hero has to draw from a deck or discard pile from the center board, roll a random L board with the numbers shown on the center board. Which is basically the first step on choosing a random building.
It could turn out to be Zombies Choice though. So there's a risk with doing that in the center board.
If a Zombie Player makes a Hero discard from a deck, then it should be Zombies choice. Remaining in play cards that discards cards from a Hero deck would be isolated to that deck alone once chosen. This could lead to Zombies winning early due to discarding the last Hero card from that deck.
This should work with IFOS Carnival Hero Decks too.
If done with Well Stocked Buildings, then it has the potentiality of screwing over a building's Pick Up Search ability if that Deck does not have the card needed. Which would give Zombies an advantage.

*Edit* Not sure about the Zombies winning early due to discarding the last Hero card from a certain deck of cards. It might require the Hero Cards to try and find a card that cancels a Remaining in Play card. Would that overpower the Zombie Discard Cards?
Also, the random building roll for the center board Hero Card draw would really only apply if your game is playing with a Manor Deck or Big Top Deck.