Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Derren Brown's 'Apocalypse'
11-02-2012, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 02:48 PM by Leonard.)
Derren Brown's 'Apocalypse'
Those of you from Britain or Ireland will probably have heard of this already, but for the rest of you, this is definitely worth a look:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/derre...od#3430559

Derren Brown is basically a witch. Or an illusionist of some sort :P In his latest show, he manages to convince a guy (by messing with his smart phone and controlling his news feed) that a meteor could soon hit the earth etc.

He then fakes the entire event and tricks the guy into thinking that the collision has taken place and has brought with it a virus that transforms the population into 'zombies'. It is amazing, and at times difficult to watch. The whole thing takes place on a disused nuclear testing ground of some sort in England.

He goes all out for this one. It's like your favourite zombie movies, only the protagonist thinks the entire thing is actually happening.

Some people are sceptical, but whether you believe it or not, it is still highly entertaining!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Derren Brown's 'Apocalypse'
I watched the first episode it was fantastic. I will watch the 2nd part tonight! Thanks for reminding me!
11-03-2012, 03:02 AM
Did you see the russian roulette one? I nearly wet myself!
11-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Yeah I saw it the guy's a demon!
11-04-2012, 05:37 AM
I watched the second episode tonight. Well worth a watch.
11-05-2012, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 06:45 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
Funny little twist through the window at the end: "at least you're safe now" but that started me doubting the whole thing.

If that'd been me waking up on my own in a hospital and spotting a zombie in the next room, there would have been a lot more panic swearing!!!
11-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Plus I would have tooled up and gone to town on at least one of the freaks!Zombie22