Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Destroyed Building Line of Sight
01-19-2014, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 01:18 AM by alderdust.)
Destroyed Building Line of Sight
Does a destroyed building still block line of sight for ranged attacks? Is its bunch of tall rubble or just a smoldering foundation? Any thoughts? Since no model may move in the space I would assume they are infact filled with rubble and still block LOS as if a normal building was standing there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Destroyed Building Line of Sight
Id personally play it that it blocks LOS but wouldnt fault anyone to have a House Rule that it doesnt. Seems like it could also be a special rule for a Scenario that is centered around destroyed buildings.
01-19-2014, 04:51 AM
Nothing says it adjusts LOS. Treat it as before with the usual wall-adjacency rules.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2014, 04:30 PM
(01-19-2014 04:51 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Nothing says it adjusts LOS. Treat it as before with the usual wall-adjacency rules.

I agree.
01-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Exactly. There have never been any rules that state that destroyed buildings no longer block line of sight, so I would personally feel that they still block it. Typically, if there is nothing stating that a certain situation changes a rule (some kind of specific situation comes up, a card modifies something, a scenario specific rule, etc.) then you go by the standard rule.