Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diablo lll
05-31-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: diablo3
(05-30-2012 02:19 PM)soundguy Wrote:  .. so I'm on the fence.. Watchmen02

Jump off and jump in!

I haven't played this week. Work...and I just bought myself a motorbike... I guess it's official...my midlife crisis started Zombie16

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Diablo lll
Is a part of life as any other emp... no need to be bothered or ashamed....

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Don't worry Johnnn, I am not ashamed nor bothered with turning 40 soon.
My lifes moto is this Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-28-2012, 04:11 PM
So, mu son did it. He bought D3. He has a couple of characters already. Im scheduled to go over his place tonight and play with him. Im not sure of his screen name, but i wrote down all of the ones i could find here. Maybe i will chat wiff yah laterz

Watchmen02

his screen name is Kraze#1715

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
06-28-2012, 06:41 PM
i might just have to pick this up. half of my buddies have it.. half don't
06-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Hard to have internet around here...

But just saying and wanting to know if anyone has got to the same tier already...

But i've been playin a Wizard now i'm at lvl 51 at by Act IV in the Nightmare level.

Don't have the guts to play Hardcore because I KNOW... that the lag is going to kill me...

For you newcomers watch out... for me at least the Lag is one of the most fierceful enemies...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
06-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Hey guys, it would be nice to take out some zombies on the first Act.

Yes, Diablo 3 is slightly different from the others. At first, I was somewhat worried about the DRM connection and all the issues a online game arises, but after the first weeks after the launch (when there were connection drops the whole time and it stressed everyone), the game has entertained me a lot. The runes system is different, but it didn't ruin the gameplay IMO. In fact, it added a strategic feel to the game, because you can change your skills set when you're playing solo or facing a particularly tough monster or in co-op games, and I don't believe that Blizzard one day will simply pull the plug on the servers and abandon the game.
On the downside, you won't REALLY build a character as we did in Diablo II and feel the bitter anxiety of choosing your last attribute point on STRENGHT or VITALITY. But, then again, I don't have the time to do that anymore.
The Auction House, IMO, is a complete bonus. You CAN play the game without it, it may toughen things up a little bit and you will have to redo some missions on an easier level, but so we did in Diablo II when we first achieved the Hell difficulty.

As for the REAL MONEY Auction House, well... I think I've payed enough for the game and I won't give'em a single penny more for it.

As someone mentioned before, Torchlight 2 is a very good and well stabilished game, tons of fun. If you prefer single player games or a more controlled multiplayer game, you should totally go for it and it is way cheaper!

Anyways
I've got myself a Lvl60 Barbarian, feel free to add me! Hope to meet you guys there!

Malkovich#1418
06-28-2012, 10:48 PM
i might just have to play a bit on my buds system abd see if I like it then..