Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diablo lll
05-24-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: Diablo lll
You totally should PJON... srsly

You don't have to thinki about points only about strategies... you usually have all the resources of your class... you just need to choose a modus operandi...

A bit lost with the artisan's interface... but i thinki i'm doing it right... didn't fineshed the first act yet... but lvl my blacksmith once and crafted some useful armor... feels a little bit like the old gamble however in a more fair presentation.

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi Johnnn, Incase you dont know im a junky. Im basically not allowed to have a computer.

I have not had a computer for about 3 years. I only use my work computer, and cell phone. You would be surprised how much "trouble" one can find with just that.

I will talk to my son and see how his electronics are doing and if he wants to, i definitely will. Im gonna tell him about you guys and maybe, he could meet you on battlenet.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
05-24-2012, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2012 09:59 PM by Emp.)
I haven't had time to play the last couple of days. The weather changed for the best overhere and we have been taking adnvatage of it by grilling some meat and drinking some beers Watchmen02

But I will add you guys next time I fire up this beauty Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-25-2012, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2012 12:22 PM by j0hnnn.)
Oh... that surprises me PJON... sry i will try not to sound to excited about the game... finished Act 1 today... was great... the boss was so appropriate...

Lvl 16 now... a thing that bothers is that at some levels you loads of new possibility for your skills live 3 or 4 and sometimes you get only 1 new rune which is somehow sad...

About you Emp and Pred looking forward to eventually bash some demon heads with you guys!
Hey pred... don't know if i'm just dumb or what happened but i was unable to add your battle tag... the game said that the tag didn't exist.

and i see you didn't tried the wizard... you should... great gameplay... I'm about lvl 16 now...

05-27-2012, 07:59 AM
i think my battle net gamer tag is plug uglie. ive got a lvl 20 monk.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
05-27-2012, 11:50 AM
I managed to sit down for a couple of hours today and play. I had the best time, the Demon Hunter is just incredible. I'm up to the point where you recruit the scoundrel. I kept the Templar instead.
05-30-2012, 01:10 PM
diablo3
anyone playing diablo 3.

i'll eventually pick up the pc version...
05-30-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: diablo3
Hey soundguy

there is even a thread called Diablo III

where me, emp and pred at least can be idenfied as players...

but don't know if there is more people. It became a discussion if the game worth it or not.

You should check.

anyways my battle tag is
jbalarini#1781

and i highly recommend this game

05-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Not wanting to be that boring uncle that says we should have a reunion... but we could somehow add one another on the Diablo 3 social and try to play together sometime.

Wizard lvl 23
Monk lvl 9 (Started today)

jbalarini#1781

05-30-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: diablo3
i playe dthe other.. and had intended to get it.. just got sick during the week it came out. my friends picked it up.. and they have now played out of it.. so I'm on the fence.. Watchmen02