Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dice
01-22-2011, 06:20 AM
Dice
Has any one else replaced their dice? I really dislike those tiny dice with their square corners. So I ordered some new dice for LNoE.

[Image: 19-26643-2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2011, 02:09 PM
RE: Dice
I replaced my dice with normal sized ones and eventually ended up switching back to the tiny dice. The reason is that people kept rolling on the board pieces and it was leaving visible dents and marks on the boards. At first I tried to get people to just roll on the table, but nobody would ever remember. So back to the tiny dice I went!
01-22-2011, 06:01 PM
I avoid that with dice towers and trays.
01-23-2011, 09:27 AM
That's sick! They have a blood look to them. What do you use the white die for?
01-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Yeah I use black dice with red pips for the zombie team.

[Image: 51nmRI6CIIL.jpg]
01-23-2011, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2011 07:06 PM by xraine69.)
(01-23-2011 09:27 AM)DrkBlueXG Wrote:  That's sick! They have a blood look to them. What do you use the white die for?

The blood look is why I picked them. The white ones are packed away.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.
http://www.thegamestore.com/category_s/1...160&page=1
01-25-2011, 04:31 AM
I've recently noticed some dents from using the provided small dice. So (with inspiration from this thread) I decided to replace them. I found a set of the red-white swirly with gold pips (as above) to use for the Heroes, and a set of black-white swirly with red pips to use for the Zombies.

I like having different looking dice for each side. This way I can play solo Alone in the Dark (I get bored) and roll all the Fight Dice at the same time and tell them apart.
01-25-2011, 05:58 AM
(01-25-2011 04:31 AM)munkymuddface Wrote:  I've recently noticed some dents from using the provided small dice. So (with inspiration from this thread) I decided to replace them. I found a set of the red-white swirly with gold pips (as above) to use for the Heroes, and a set of black-white swirly with red pips to use for the Zombies.

I like having different looking dice for each side. This way I can play solo Alone in the Dark (I get bored) and roll all the Fight Dice at the same time and tell them apart.

Glad to help. I never allow anyone to roll on the boards. I have some foamboard dice towers and trays I require people to roll in.
02-02-2011, 08:38 PM
(01-25-2011 04:31 AM)munkymuddface Wrote:  I've recently noticed some dents from using the provided small dice. So (with inspiration from this thread) I decided to replace them. I found a set of the red-white swirly with gold pips (as above) to use for the Heroes, and a set of black-white swirly with red pips to use for the Zombies.

Damn, how you play by yourself? i tried that too, but you already know what card people have
02-04-2011, 05:05 AM
(02-02-2011 08:38 PM)Gornie916 Wrote:  Damn, how you play by yourself?

Well, if you haven't learned by now... Zombie03