Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dice
02-21-2012, 05:58 AM
RE: Dice
Ya, I'm not a fan of the sharp edged dice. I prefer rounded corners not so much to avoid dents, but to get that "rolled" feel. After reading this thread, it looks like there are a lot of options out there! Another reason I'm looking at dice replacements is because even though I've had the game for about a month, I'm down to 13 dice out of the 16 that came with! I have a kitten that likes to pounce on the table when nobody is looking and swat at the dice. Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2012, 09:02 AM
Zombie17 that is awesome Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-29-2012, 10:06 PM
My friends and I use an app on our smart-phones just because of how sloppy rolling dice get be(knocking over pieces, etc). There's a few really good free dice-rolling apps.
06-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Worst dice ever...
06-22-2012, 02:45 AM
So I have bought a few sets of dice. I first got two separate sets, one for the Zombie player and one for the Heroes. After a few games me and my friend were convinced they were cursed. So, I bought some new ones. They are a lot better, but not without their flaws. I think they have a little curse in them too. To combat this my friend starts the game by putting every one his dice with 6 facing up to bring some good luck to it. Every time he has a bad roll, he'll put that die to side (again facing 6 facing up) for a cool down until he uses it again. Me, I roll all my dice at once to separate the high rolls with the low rolls and put them into two categories. 1. 1-3 2. 4-6. Yeah, we are superstitious with our dice. Also, for giggles I bought a pack of 100 D6 so that we would never use the same die twice in a game. Also, I bought some bigger foam dice for the lolz. I just thought I'd share some insight to how me and my friend play the game with our dice.