Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dice
03-14-2011, 07:25 PM
RE: Dice
I am now totally getting dice made from bones. great idea
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2011, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2011 10:41 AM by Emp.)
I just ordered these at the diceshop Watchmen02
For my IFOS Carnies
[Image: chessex-dice-marble-ivory-with-black-pips-16mm-d6.jpg]

For the martians
[Image: chessex_dice_green_white_12mm_36d6__22110.jpg]

I decided to order new ones as I compared my LNEO boards to my IFOS boards....good god the LNEO ones have taken a beating...don't want that to happen to my LNEO ones.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2011, 08:04 AM
I'm hitting up my local comic/game store in search for some new dice for the zombies/heroes plus I think those white ones are cursed we rolled so many 1on the dice tonight...
05-09-2011, 06:42 PM
(05-08-2011 08:04 AM)Mr. ONEarm Wrote:  I'm hitting up my local comic/game store in search for some new dice for the zombies/heroes plus I think those white ones are cursed we rolled so many 1on the dice tonight...

I have heard a couple of people say this. We thought the same thing, bought a new set of rounded black dice with red dots that look really cool, and the problem seems to have gotten better. What is up with those included dice? Insane21
05-10-2011, 09:48 AM
We use the included dice, but have a set of black dice, same size for the Zs, and for the distinction when rolling random buildings or weapon break... Its funny however, that it seems the zombie dice always roll better Zombie17

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
05-10-2011, 11:26 AM
I just changed them because of the dents they leave on the board. We don't like rolling in a box or of the board.
And they just look so cool Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
01-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Thanks for referring us to the awesome site!
01-08-2012, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 06:55 PM by Pred.)
I like these dice Emp, I have 9 of them I use as cunning test in AToE, and FanG,
and of course my zombies. I had 18, but I gave 9 to a friend who doesn't even
like them.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
01-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Agro Zinthos says inspect the board carefully after each roll, and take the baseball bat (from the picnic cupboard) or machete (from near to the kitchen door) to anyone who dents your board !!!

Peaceful Zinthos say boardgames are meant to be played and in the unlikely event the components wear out you by replacements, Face it, you would pay many times what current boardgames cost if you knew before purchasing you would play it 100+ times.

I buy pretty much any board games I am sure I will play at least 5-8 times, regardless of cost. If I could only find a game where I put replacement pieces thru wearing out, that would be so awesome its not funny.
02-15-2012, 05:30 AM
love them mini dices! but they do get lost easily.

Please... I'm adorable!!