Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Die Zombies, Die!
01-01-2009, 12:13 AM
Die Zombies, Die!
A quick question about the Die Zombies, Die! Scenario.

The players victory condition is to kill 15 zombies by sundown. Does this mean that the game ends as soon as the players kill zombie number 15 or does the game run untill sundown thous giving the zombie player a chance to complete his victory condition by killing 2 heroes?

Thanks in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2009, 12:57 AM
RE: Die Zombies, Die!
Thats a pretty good question. My group has always played as soon as any victory condition is met we end the game.
For this one I would assume there are only 15 zombies in the whole town and you must kill them all.

Anyone play any differently?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2009, 03:02 AM
it ends after the victory conditions are met.

it might be fun to play it out. maybe you could make there deck run out or something too.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
01-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Vecna: The game ends as soon as any victory condition is met. I do want to remind you that "Die Zombies, Die" is the basic scenario and is designed to be played with only the base set of cards -- none of the expansion or promo cards, and only about half of the cards that came with the base game. Having all the extra cards alters this scenario quite a bit.

Shadow: Zombies keep spawning as normal. It just ends when the players manage to kill 15 zombies, no matter how many remain on the board. Though starting the board with 15 zombies on it would make things interesting sometime...
01-02-2009, 12:23 AM
mqstout Wrote:Vecna: The game ends as soon as any victory condition is met. I do want to remind you that "Die Zombies, Die" is the basic scenario and is designed to be played with only the base set of cards -- none of the expansion or promo cards, and only about half of the cards that came with the base game. Having all the extra cards alters this scenario quite a bit.

Shadow: Zombies keep spawning as normal. It just ends when the players manage to kill 15 zombies, no matter how many remain on the board. Though starting the board with 15 zombies on it would make things interesting sometime...

Oh I know that I was only saying that from a story telling point of view.