Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Would you be able to discard and redraw?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Discarding
09-28-2011, 06:53 PM
RE: Discarding
(09-28-2011 05:43 PM)thanatos Wrote:  That's why it's a question in my mind, though, because technically, moving the sun dial tracker is the START of the zombie turn, which is when those "Play at the start of the zombie turn" cards are meant to be played.

My understanding is that the "Start" of a turn is the time before the first card is drawn for the turn. I recall seeing that somewhere... So by that logic, after they have discarded down to 4 per Oh the Horror, they are still in the Start because they have not drawn a card (or chosen not to). They can then discard a card to draw and bring an official end to the Start of the turn. Convoluted, eh? Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2011, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2011 09:55 PM by Pred.)
Thanks munkymuddface for the find to my question. I'm glad I wasn't the only
one who thought it would be weird to discard twice. But I guess if FFP says
you can I guess I will allow it, even though I don't agree with it Insane19.

start of the Turn is anytime before zombies are moved.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Start of the turn is actually until zombies are moved. http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....f_the_Turn You can play "At the start of zombie turn..." cards the same turn you draw them, or even after you roll for new zombies.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2011, 02:08 AM
(09-28-2011 05:43 PM)thanatos Wrote:  That's why it's a question in my mind, though, because technically, moving the sun dial tracker is the START of the zombie turn, which is when those "Play at the start of the zombie turn" cards are meant to be played.

no? are you saying you can play the cards in your hand. move the tracker. the draw cards. i say no to that. it would be sweet if you could, but i think not.

the start of any turn is before a model is moved

Princess Jacquelyn of Necropois 'Feed me your flesh'
09-29-2011, 02:34 PM
(09-28-2011 09:51 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Start of the turn is actually until zombies are moved. http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....f_the_Turn You can play "At the start of zombie turn..." cards the same turn you draw them, or even after you roll for new zombies.

Ughhhh! ::facepalm:: Deep down I knew that, really I did. Clearly I have not played the game in far too long if I am confusing "Draw a card" with "move a model". I will work to remedy that this weekend!
Sorry for any foncusion I may have incurred.