Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Discovered that I do not like working from home.
08-25-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Discovered that I do not like working from home.
(08-21-2013 06:00 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  
(08-21-2013 02:31 AM)StayPuft Wrote:  
(08-19-2013 02:05 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  
(08-17-2013 01:06 AM)StayPuft Wrote:  
(08-15-2013 12:33 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  In my job it would be impossible, but I'd love to work from home, because I hate working with people. Insane20

Well, I hate people in general. LOL! But, I am definitely able to forget that in the workplace. You know... except for when I have to deal with idiots. ;-)

Well...that's what I was getting at, but I was, y'know, attempting to be nice at least. Watchmen02

No need to sugar coat it with me. I'm right there with you. ;-) I think Dr. Cox said it best. People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling.

[Image: smiley-laughing024.gif]

I love it. I don't remember who said it first, but I'm fond of saying "Some time people just ain't no damn good." Not funny, but simple. And true.

Definitely a good one too. It actually sounds familiar, but I forget where I heard it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply