Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
District-Z KS is Live!
07-02-2014, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 06:33 PM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: District-Z KS is Live!
Look see this AM & we've gone through the $13,000 stretch goal! The next
up is Gilbert (Who looks like Zombie food if I ever saw it) but the $14,000 &
$15,000 goals goodies I would love to have.( and it looks like D-Z will make them)

OD

OK-$14,000 reached & Corinne is ours. I'd hoped she would make it ,a real Z-Ass Kicker!
So all this & we have 42 days left in the Campaign. Frankly I'm sure we'll be at 15K by
tomorrow which blows through all the Stretch Goals.

So Sarku will obviously be facing pressure to add some more ,I'm satisfied with what
we have but KS mentality will kick in for More,More,More.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 03:44 AM by Slurpee Shoes.)
Just pledged after seeing your posts here and getting approval from my gaming group....wife. This is the first time I've ever pledged on Kickstarter. Really looking forward to getting my hands on this game. Looks like a lot of fun. Great work man!

EDIT:
I have a kickstarter newb question. I added some money to the pledge for some of the addons but didn't see an option for selecting them. Will this be done via email as the release date approaches?
07-03-2014, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 09:52 AM by Old Dwarf.)
(07-03-2014 03:19 AM)Slurpee Shoes Wrote:  Just pledged after seeing your posts here and getting approval from my gaming group....wife. This is the first time I've ever pledged on Kickstarter. Really looking forward to getting my hands on this game. Looks like a lot of fun. Great work man!

EDIT:
I have a kickstarter newb question. I added some money to the pledge for some of the addons but didn't see an option for selecting them. Will this be done via email as the release date approaches?

Welcome aboard D-Z-After the Campaign is over you will
get an-e-mail for a Pledge Manager ,that's where you
select which addons you want.

ps-$15k ACHIEVED -Sarku is getting a $16K Stretch Goal ready & coming up with more.

OD

07-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Whew... this is a rough time. We're going to hit $16k soon and I think that will be the last stretch goal until I can get some pricing figured out. What a pain... but it's a good pain! : )

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Can't wait can't wait can't wait.
07-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Dude! Holy poop! This is AWESOME! District-Z is seriously kicking some KickStarter BUTT! I am so jazzed that it is doing so well. This game looked awesome, and the fact that one of our own is behind it made me want to see it succeed even more. I am so glad it did this time around. I CANNOT wait to get my hands on my copy.
07-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Well $16k has been surpassed ,so we're waiting for Sarku to reveal The Stretch Goal.
The tease was a Location Card & something small & deadly(God not the dreaded Zombie Cat!)

I don't envy Sarku trying to come up with new Stretch Goals on the fly & still 40+ days
in the Campaign.

OD

07-03-2014, 07:25 PM
I have some ideas floating around, but I think the tone of the goals might switch soon.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2014, 10:46 PM
if the next 40 days keep goin like this, sarku will have to open his own gaming company en masse!
07-04-2014, 01:04 AM
I'm so geeked up about this. The more I think about your game the more I'm appreciating what can be done with it. I'm really happy for you guys. It must feel really good to see something you've obviously poured blood, sweat, and tears into really become something that people are obviously excited about. Release can't come soon enough!