Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you see any balance issues with these custom heros?
08-16-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Do you see any balance issues with these custom heros?
Tom is a geologist. Whenever we go camping he used to always hold us up while he looked at "interesting rocks". We started yelling "Look Tom, Rocks!!!" to him all the time, we don't want him to miss any.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2012, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 08:45 PM by Phantaskippy.)
(08-15-2012 07:29 PM)Ogthar Wrote:  Thanks for the help guys. I think that I'm going to go ahead and playtest these as follows:

Just wondering if you got to test and how it turned out. I think these are the best player based heroes I've seen, Matt should definitely gain the title Engineer on his card, it explains the infuriating arrogance and Dictating so well. (yes I have an Engineer in my gaming group as well)

Bachelor's in Psychology has to be the best thing in this entire hero set. My wife will love that (She has an MA in History and got a job with an accounting certificate)

Very interested to see how it went.
09-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Still haven't convinced my group to use them yet. They seem to want me to make them custom painted miniatures before they agree to use them. I'm working on it, but I may be being too picky on minis for some of them.
09-06-2012, 06:06 PM
(09-06-2012 03:05 PM)Ogthar Wrote:  Still haven't convinced my group to use them yet. They seem to want me to make them custom painted miniatures before they agree to use them. I'm working on it, but I may be being too picky on minis for some of them.

Dang, demanding custom miniatures is pretty harsh.

Oh well, here's hoping it all works out.