Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Do you play the soundtrack when you play LNOE?
Every time
If my group will let me
Sometimes
Never
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you use the soundtrack when you play?
08-02-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Do you use the soundtrack when you play?
Well, IMO the CD doesn't have a really horror thematic feel... I find it a bit silly, actually. But that doesn't mean that I don't listen to it! Whenever possible I play it and people at first consider it strange and funny, but when the CD ends, they replay it! So, if it adds to the fun, rock on (or synth on would be more apropriate!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 08:55 PM
We use it whilst setting up the game. When the game begins sometimes it's turned off so players can concentrate.
08-04-2012, 07:25 AM
we use it but tend to use other stuff thats scarier. current favourite is the Trent Resnor, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack.
A friend also has some zombie cds, instrumental stuff with news reports and goverment warnings coming in between tracks.
08-04-2012, 11:02 AM
(08-04-2012 07:25 AM)undead lord Wrote:  A friend also has some zombie cds, instrumental stuff with news reports and goverment warnings coming in between tracks.

Do you happen to know the name of the CD? Sounds awesome!

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Do you happen to know the name of the CD? Sounds awesome!
[/quote]

will endeavour to find out. but they may be bespoke.
08-05-2012, 06:21 PM
I would also love a copy of those zombie cds. They sound perfect. That it what I expected the soundtrack to be when I first popped it in. Please let us know what they are called if you can find out.
08-06-2012, 10:00 AM
For quite some time I have considered compiling a cd with dark instrumental music, but this wouldn't include the music from LNoE. My primary source of inspiration is the scores from the Hitman series (PC) by Jesper Kyd. Here's Winter Night. One of my favorites.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2012, 07:28 PM
I like everybody's ideas for your own custom soundtracks for the game. Still, I personally love the soundtrack as is. Though, that zombie CD somebody mentioned definitely sounds really cool!