Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does a "dead" Elder get instantly revealed upon a showdown?
07-03-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Does a "dead" Elder get instantly revealed upon a showdown?
I'm up for that interpretation and will adopt it from now on. Thanks for the insight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 07:28 PM
That definitely makes sense to me. Whether or not it is revealed, I would say the Shadow Track should move closer to darkness either way. Because it means either a good elder has died, or a supposedly good elder has turned out to actually be evil. Either way, that is a feather in the cap of the villain. ;-)
07-05-2013, 10:34 PM
(07-03-2013 06:56 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Thematically, think of it this way: just because the Hero knows the Elder faked his death & has joined the Villain, doesn't mean the TOWN does. As far as they know, the Reverend Harding is dead.OR, let's say they DO know: the Towfolk are still shocked & horrified, & the cause of Evil is still advanced (the Shadow Track still advances).

Bottom line though, ANY time an Elder is killed, the Shadow Track moves. Watchmen02

ATOEtally on board with this Watchmen02

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
07-09-2013, 03:16 AM
(07-05-2013 10:34 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 06:56 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Thematically, think of it this way: just because the Hero knows the Elder faked his death & has joined the Villain, doesn't mean the TOWN does. As far as they know, the Reverend Harding is dead.OR, let's say they DO know: the Towfolk are still shocked & horrified, & the cause of Evil is still advanced (the Shadow Track still advances).

Bottom line though, ANY time an Elder is killed, the Shadow Track moves. Watchmen02

ATOEtally on board with this Watchmen02

Very punny. ;-) For the record, I happen to love puns. The cheesier the better.