Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fun even if you're not zombie obsessed.
01-18-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Fun even if you're not zombie obsessed.
(12-18-2012 08:31 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  So, I know most of us are obsessed both with Last Night On Earth and with zombies in general. I know I am. However, I always felt that this game had something special. I always felt it was so much fun that you could really enjoy it, just for the sake of playing a cool board game, even if you aren’t a zombie fan.

...which is so true!

I never really where in to zombies before LNoE. I've always liked the horror genre in general, but didn't have a thing for zombies per se. However, LNoE changed all that. Now I really enjoy movies with zombies because of LNoE.

For me, the reason's pretty obvious: Yet simple, the game has a strong theme and works so well, with the balance shifting back and forth. It's neither for sore loosers or the faint hearted. And like you said, Staypuft; you don't have to be a zombie fan to enjoy it, but you might end up becoming one...

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 08:40 PM
That is definitely a good point. I have pretty much always been a zombie fan, but when I stop and think of it, I wasn't necessarily as much of a zombie fan as I am now until I was introduced to this game. This took me from zombie fan to zombie obsessed. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
01-22-2013, 09:12 AM
My wife got me this game for Christmas, the same woman that cringes whenever she hears me say the zed word. First night we played she decided to be zombies... By the end of the night she was making zombie moaning noises every time she moved a zombie on the board... It was great...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user