Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't Judge Me.....
11-23-2010, 03:16 AM
RE: Don't Judge Me.....
That's a lot you got done, soundguy! Can't wait to see some pics!

And yours look fantastic, Skip! Please do post the pics of your heroes!!! And the pic isn't too dark, IMO.

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2010, 08:59 AM
Great looking paintjobs. Keep 'em coming.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2010, 03:16 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. Like SOUNDGUY my eyes don't see so well anymore and my hands shake a bit but I think the result is acceptable.

I'll post the Hero figures as soon as they are finished, maybe tomorrow night and I'll try to take the photos outside with a little more light.

Boy, have I got a lot of Zombies to paint. Sheesh. What have I gotten myself into?
11-23-2010, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2010 04:32 PM by soundguy.)
awesome!
(11-23-2010 03:16 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. Like SOUNDGUY my eyes don't see so well anymore and my hands shake a bit but I think the result is acceptable.

I'll post the Hero figures as soon as they are finished, maybe tomorrow night and I'll try to take the photos outside with a little more light.

Boy, have I got a lot of Zombies to paint. Sheesh. What have I gotten myself into?

i know how you feel brother.

last night I started my other 8 hero's and another batch of 7 zeds. still have 7 more zeds in primer, .. and those are just the lnoe zeds. only zeds i'm not painting ar ethe green crystal ones.

I then have 21 zeds from other games to paint.. plus 6 more hero's from other games.. argh.

I find resting both elbows on my tble helps the shaky hands things.. and hte 5x magnifiers help the detail!

i'll post more pics maybee tomorrow night!

soundguy
11-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Hey Soundguy, thanks for the advice.

I'm a "lazy boy" painter. I have a tray I set in my lap and brace my elbows on the arm of the lazyboy recliner and paint with my feet up. The tray holds the paints, etc. I paint while I watch TV.

I don't have nearly that many Zombies to paint. Just 28 of the basic zombies, 7 of the red zombies, 14 grave weapon zombies and the 7 "radioactive" zombies. Plus all 16 heroes to paint.

I probably will paint the radioactive zombies, but they'll get painted last.
I saw a Horrorclix Radioactive Zombie where they painted all the clothing but left the skin the basic green plastic. It looked pretty cool so I may try that as well.

Oh, I've also got all my Martians and Heroes to paint plus the critters from Mansions of Madness to paint when it comes out after the first of the year.

Boy, really opened a can or worms didn't I?
11-23-2010, 05:15 PM
yep.. i see both of us will be busy this holiday!

good luck to you my friend!

soundguy
11-23-2010, 05:22 PM
(11-23-2010 05:15 PM)soundguy Wrote:  yep.. i see both of us will be busy this holiday!

good luck to you my friend!

soundguy

Same to you Amigo. If my wife goes shopping on Black Friday I'll slap ZOMBIELAND into the DVD player and get that lazyboy to rockin'

happy thanksgiving
11-23-2010, 05:50 PM
i've got a couple romero zed flicks I havn't watched yet that I got for 5$ each after halloween setting on the shelf. I think tomorrow night the wife is working late.. so I may be watching and painting as well.. Watchmen02

soundguy

(11-23-2010 05:22 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  Same to you Amigo. If my wife goes shopping on Black Friday I'll slap ZOMBIELAND into the DVD player and get that lazyboy to rockin'

happy thanksgiving
11-24-2010, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2010 06:43 PM by Skip Nicholson.)
Ok, maybe these pictures are a little better...maybe not. Four of the hero figures and the 14 zombies.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

11-24-2010, 11:18 PM
super nice.

I plan on posting some pics tonight as well.