Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donation
11-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Donation
Hello I was just wondering how fast membership is granted with the 10$ donation. I think that it is a very fair price because you guys are spending the time and money to keep LNOE fresh and exciting as well as helping bring fans of the series together..With membership I hope to be able to use the tools available to help contribute to your great cause
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2012 11:51 AM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Donation
(11-26-2012 07:28 AM)redeyedfool35 Wrote:  Hello I was just wondering how fast membership is granted with the 10$ donation. I think that it is a very fair price because you guys are spending the time and money to keep LNOE fresh and exciting as well as helping bring fans of the series together..With membership I hope to be able to use the tools available to help contribute to your great cause

You have to understand Sarku (our glorious Leader)sleeps till Noon,
so we have a few hours yet.Thanks for the donation. Watchmen02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-26-2012, 07:26 PM
I usually try to change your status as soon as I can get to the computer to change it.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2012, 07:53 PM
donation has been made..long live TZG!..and you're welcome for the donation however I should be the one thanking you guysfor TZG.
11-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Thank YOU for the donation. Now I don't have to dig through my couch for change to send to Sarku to keep the server up and running this month.
11-27-2012, 01:06 AM
cheers redeyedfool you've just helped this site keep going. See you on the boards mate
11-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Woot. Thanks again!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga