Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dont they have people to check on this stuff ???
04-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Dont they have people to check on this stuff ???
Check out the Zombie drinking Water.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Dont they have people to check on this stuff ???
It's just a cup of Joe. Don't mind the zombie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2013, 03:04 AM
LOL!! good catch. thats about as good as my Chandler Bing missing finger spot.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
04-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Normally I never spot goofs/mistakes while watching a movie or tv show (and I'm glad I don't because for me it just ruins "the magic"). However I do recall a scene from the Walking Dead season 2 where the survivors throw some dead walkers on the pickup bed and one of the dead women (with a muddy, zombified face) has the cleanest arms and hands. After having seen that scene I had to make up an excuse in my head for it to be plausible, I needed (and still needs) to stay in denial.

I know some people enjoy searching for goofs. Probably great fun when members of the crew appear in the background or a Land Rover spins through the Shire in the Lord of the Rings, but really, if I sit down to watch a movie or tv show where I want to believe in the story, goofs just make it all fall apart. But that's just me.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
04-10-2013, 10:10 PM
I hear ya on that. I tend to agree. When I watch a movie, or even a TV show, I tend to watch wanting to turn my brain off, sit back, and be entertained. So, I tend not to specifically look for goofs.

That said, I think it can be a lot of fun to read about or see them from other people who picked them up. It can be funny sometimes. Like, I think it is really funny seeing a picture of a bunch of zombies, only to see that one of them is drinking water. LOL! I mean, I could probably watch the exact episode this came from a million times and I would never notice it, so for me it doesn't take me out of it at all. It is just funny to see.

Honestly, even when a goof is more glaring and I do notice it, I just get a laugh out of it and get right back into whatever I am watching.
04-11-2013, 02:48 PM
I generally don't notice too much visual errors like that, but I sure notice gaping plot holes. Last week's episode of Supernatural REALLY did that to me. It pained me the holes/errors were so bad. Which sucks, because I love the show so much.
04-11-2013, 06:47 PM
You know how they have bottles of Tequila with a worm in the bottom? I like to think of this as an empty bottle with a human finger at the bottom that the zombie is trying to get.

After all, it appears that supplies are running low for the zombies as well.

"Good to the last drop!"

"...there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust."
04-11-2013, 07:21 PM
My wife misses all the goof ups. I don't even look for them and I always see tons. Objects in hands in one shot, then another angle the item isnt there. back to original angle and its back. button up shirts are big, the phantom top button, it buttons and unbuttons itself throughout an entire scene. The continuity people need to get new jobs. I know its a lot to keep track of and sets are generally chaotic, but its real distracting for some to see that. I wonder how long it took to get that shot for the walking dead, could have been at the end of a long day and they just said screw it. Another thought could be (and this would require hours of review to see if its right), maybe they purposely put stuff like that in. there could be a ton of "Easter eggs" out there that we're not seeing.

Bloated One: I love the signature...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
04-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Maybe he had a good chunk of large intestine stuck and had to wash it down.
I know I would. Can't fit any liver if something else is on the way.

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
04-11-2013, 09:15 PM
(04-11-2013 07:21 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  My wife misses all the goof ups. I don't even look for them and I always see tons. Objects in hands in one shot, then another angle the item isnt there. back to original angle and its back. button up shirts are big, the phantom top button, it buttons and unbuttons itself throughout an entire scene. The continuity people need to get new jobs. I know its a lot to keep track of and sets are generally chaotic, but its real distracting for some to see that. I wonder how long it took to get that shot for the walking dead, could have been at the end of a long day and they just said screw it. Another thought could be (and this would require hours of review to see if its right), maybe they purposely put stuff like that in. there could be a ton of "Easter eggs" out there that we're not seeing.

Bloated One: I love the signature...

These are definitely a little more glaring when they are more in focus. In other words, they are not characters way in the background, they are characters being focused on directly. But, to me these still seem very minor and like the sort of things that I would tend not to notice. Again, I'm not focusing on somebody's shirt buttons when I am engrossed in a TV show. ;-) Granted, maybe if in one shot it was all the way tightly buttoned, and then in the very next it was literally completely unbuttoned, that might be a big glaring. LOL! But, one button is the sort of thing I don't think most people would notice.

Though, like I said, even goofy stuff like that doesn't take me out of the movie/tv show/whatever I am watching. It is just good for a momentary laugh. Like, when they pan from one shot where a character is on the ground, then they pan to a shot of another character and you see them in the background standing, then they pan back and they are suddenly on the ground again. LOL! Good for a quick chuckle, but I fail to see how it takes you out of the movie. I mean, it isn't as though we expect what we are seeing is actually real. Not that I am saying I would want them to have characters stopping in the middle of the movie to be like "I forgot my line!" LOL! But, I don't find minor flubs that distracting.