Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got a game night set up!
07-02-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: I got a game night set up!
Thanks again, everybody. Yeah, as I've said, I don't drink but I would have absolutely no problem allowing others to do so if they want. However, that would probably have to wait until (fingers crossed) hopefully I make a few new buddies and we start doing game nights at our own places. This one is at a place of business, so probably not appropriate.

Thanks, Emp! I am definitely super excited! I am certainly hoping that I help to spread the virus! ;-) LOL! In fact, I would love if one or more of the people fall in love with the game so much, that they actually buy a copy from the comic shop (assuming they are going to carry it). Then I would be happy because I created a new fan of the game AND helped out my favorite comic shop.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Today is my game day! I am so excited! I am hoping it will go well. When I last checked late last week, we had a good number of people planning to come. We also had one other person saying they would bring their copy of the game. That is great because we can then have up to 12 people, and if we have less, we have the option of how to split the numbers up.

I printed some of the quick reference guide for the rules that you guys posted in my thread. I figured it would be good to let any newbies read the basics they would need to know to play without having to have them read the whole 23 (or whatever) page rulebook. That is what I will be there for, to fill in any blanks that may come up during game play.

I also created an e-mail list so anybody who enjoyed the game enough can jot their name down to be notified if we wind up doing it again (hoping to make it a monthly thing). Plus, if they so desire, I will share the e-mail list with the group so some of us can do game nights at our own houses.

Super psyched! I cannot wait!
07-12-2012, 07:54 AM
. . . so how's it go?

Hope everything went well.
07-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Thank you for asking. ;-)

It actually went really well! I am about to open a new thread to report on how it went. ;-)