Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dot rules for specific scenarios
08-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Dot rules for specific scenarios
Hi all,

For some time Ive been working on a guide (which unfortunately is left in Denmark, and Im in Kenya for the moment) for LNoE.

One of the features of this guide would be to recommend specific dot rules for specific scenarios, and to point to which dot rules absolutely not to use for some scenarios. I would really appreciate your help with this.

What Im looking for is mostly specific experiences with scenarios and dot rules, why they worked/didn't work and how they were balanced Zombie/Hero wise.

So, please let me pick your brain Watchmen02
What worked and what didnt?

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 03:16 PM
RE: Dot rules for specific scenarios
Good idea!

I've got limited experience with adding dot rules to extra scenarios.

But I'd say this, any scenario that already has either GRAVE DEAD or ZOMBIE HORDE, should not add the other. You simply end up with too many zombies on the board.
08-05-2012, 02:43 PM
I generally find that allowing >14 zombies is useless without autospawn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Also, where in Denmark are you? I might be visiting Copenhagen a couple of times this coming year, if you'd be willing to play (Swede here).
08-06-2012, 09:55 AM
I agree Mqstout, and the same with Grave Weapons, Grave Dead, Radioactive Zombies Etc. However if you have any specific scenarios where you believe them to be a good/bad choice, please share.

@EvilNed: You would be most welcome, but I am in Kenya the next 2 years, working with development and land rights Watchmen02 I might be home in Copenhagen for christmas though and over New Year... Where in Sweden do you live?

Cheers,
Anders

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]