Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downloadable content
12-21-2010, 02:21 AM
RE: Downloadable content
I forgot to mention that for some reason, it let me upload the first part but it was "too big" to download. (That's what she said). I have since separated it into three parts and it's working fine. Thanks Mr. Incarnation! Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2010, 02:31 AM
(12-21-2010 02:21 AM)Sarku Wrote:  I forgot to mention that for some reason, it let me upload the first part but it was "too big" to download. (That's what she said). I have since separated it into three parts and it's working fine. Thanks Mr. Incarnation! Watchmen02

NP, I try to do what I can where ever I go to try and make things better. I re-tried the downloads (just to test them) and they do indeed work fine now. Thanks for the good work, keep it up. Watchmen02
12-21-2010, 10:20 PM
so what happens when you post 11 things, what is in the my download sections

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
Find all posts by this user
12-22-2010, 03:49 AM
Why not look and find out?

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
12-28-2010, 08:43 AM
I have been searching and searching and finally found this thread. I guess i need 10 more posts. Why is this anyway? Just to get guests to register and post???
12-28-2010, 11:18 AM
(12-28-2010 08:43 AM)xraine69 Wrote:  I have been searching and searching and finally found this thread. I guess i need 10 more posts. Why is this anyway? Just to get guests to register and post???

See it as a service to you. That way you have the chance too look arround on the site and be a part of it. You didn't ate your christmasfood at your girlfriend's house without knowing her, did ya?
People shouldn't see this as a punishment but as a possibility.
12-28-2010, 12:36 PM
(12-28-2010 08:43 AM)xraine69 Wrote:  I have been searching and searching and finally found this thread. I guess i need 10 more posts. Why is this anyway? Just to get guests to register and post???

Basically it is to promote a community spirit... and to keep out the leaches who will come in, download everything and never talk to anyone... Never give back to those who give to them... etc... We have a lot of great things here to download. We don't "expect" anything in return as such... in other words, we don't expect you to upload anything because you downloaded something... But we do expect that you will join us in conversation, help others if you can, or just BS around with us now and again.

In simpler terms: This is a Forum for talking to people and making friends WITH downloads... Not a Download site with a forum attached just cause we could, with no care if people talk or not.

Basically, we want to know you, talk to you and be your friend. Help you with your questions or maybe you can help us with ours. We want you to join our community... Not just leach all our stuff and vanish until someone uploads something new... That's just not even polite.
12-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Couldn't have put it better myself!!
12-29-2010, 03:09 AM
Seriously elegant words, Gothicincarnation.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
12-29-2010, 04:33 AM
Wow... praise... never got that before... Not sure what to do with it either... *Blushes* Just speaking my mind with the rules and explanations I've read around here before... Didn't think it was anything special. *Backs away back to the shadows he calls home*