Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downloadable short cheat sheet v1.2 (2 page rule synopsis) updated 10/4/12
10-02-2012, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 11:31 PM by funcall.)
Downloadable short cheat sheet v1.2 (2 page rule synopsis) updated 10/4/12
Click here to check out a draft of a two page cheat sheet I am putting together for first timers. I didn't see anything like it floating around so I took a stab at it. I tried to hit the high points and keep it at two pages. If you have any feed back, do share.

Braaains,
Rob.

Does that look like a scratch or a bite?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: Short cheat sheet. (2 page)
That is great I will have to try it when I teach my friends to play this Friday.
10-03-2012, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 09:27 PM by funcall.)
RE: Short cheat sheet. (2 page)
Thanks!
Use it in good health. (Or putrid necrovivial abomination, as appropriate.) Do let me know how it works and if you catch any tweaks that I should make, easy enough to do.

For ease of reading/ printing I did not add a themed background. If you want to add some character, there is always tea-staining and edge burning/ tearing. (Smearing with blood is considered unhygienic.)

10-08-2012, 03:48 AM
RE: Downloadable short cheat sheet v1.2 (2 page rule synopsis) updated 10/4/12
It worked well in my play yesterday. I hope you find it useful too.

10-09-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: Downloadable short cheat sheet v1.2 (2 page rule synopsis) updated 10/4/12
So far it has worked really well I haven't found anything that it has missed. Nice work funcall