Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downloads Please and Introduction
04-14-2014, 03:12 PM
Downloads Please and Introduction
My friend told me about this website, and checking it out it seems great. But I would love access to the downloads section. I thought the website was just for Last Night on Earth stuff, boy was I wrong. This is a great website that I plan on becoming a contributing member of. Looks like it will be another website that I will be addicted to. The other being bgg.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Downloads Please and Introduction
(04-14-2014 03:12 PM)warpigdave Wrote:  My friend told me about this website, and checking it out it seems great. But I would love access to the downloads section. I thought the website was just for Last Night on Earth stuff, boy was I wrong. This is a great website that I plan on becoming a contributing member of. Looks like it will be another website that I will be addicted to. The other being bgg.

Proof yourself a worthy poster and you will get excess to all treasures of tzg!Watchmen01
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply