Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Downloads" is empty :(
04-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Sad "Downloads" is empty :(
Yeah?!?! The downloads section is empty and would very much like to craete and share loads of ideas for this game including:

'Flip' style Hero card:

Mick Maniac, Broken man. (Start Side)
Special Rules:
No time: May not hold or use items or weapons.
Determined: When away from 'Lexi Maniac' +2 to Movement
Lost Father: When within 3 spaces on 'Lexi Maniac' Flip Hero card.

Mick Maniac, Protective Dad. (Flipped Side)
Special Rules:
Protector: May take a wound instead of Child Hero in the same or Adjacent space.
Super-Dad: May re-roll or +2 to any fight dice when in the same space as a Child.

Hope ya like it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2011, 05:48 PM
RE: "Downloads" is empty :(
There are actually a ton of things in the Downloads section. But you have to be a full member to see them, which requires being a contributing member of the community, then asking the Almighty Sarku for membership.

Having those things to share, however, shows a willingness to contribute, which definitely helps. Watchmen02
04-18-2011, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2011 05:56 PM by vikinglad.)
The download section is full, and off limits until you become a full-fledged member of our undead army. This rule was made to keep new members from bumping the older threads with 10 posts like "Red Dead!! Awesome!!" in 10 minutes to meet the old 10 post requirement. Not trying to be mean, just trying to explain it. Insane20

Now, after a few days of active posting, you can make an appropriately humble request in the morgue section of the forums and await the benevolent Sarku's response. Check out the other threads there to get an idea of how it works. Good luck. and welcome to TZG!
04-18-2011, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2011 06:31 PM by TheConverseManiac.)
(04-18-2011 05:55 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  The download section is full, and off limits until you become a full-fledged member of our undead army. This rule was made to keep new members from bumping the older threads with 10 posts like "Red Dead!! Awesome!!" in 10 minutes to meet the old 10 post requirement. Not trying to be mean, just trying to explain it. Insane20

Now, after a few days of active posting, you can make an appropriately humble request in the morgue section of the forums and await the benevolent Sarku's response. Check out the other threads there to get an idea of how it works. Good luck. and welcome to TZG!

I suppose that was a cheap way of doing things but the variants on here are pretty badass members on here are very creative. I really wanna create and share! I've played 2 games in 2 days and can't stop thinkin about creating and adding stuff to this site!
Hope Sarku lets me become a member I think i'd average 5 posts a week lol.
Thanks for the advice and welcome it's much appreicated. Zombie17

(04-18-2011 05:48 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  There are actually a ton of things in the Downloads section. But you have to be a full member to see them, which requires being a contributing member of the community, then asking the Almighty Sarku for membership.

Having those things to share, however, shows a willingness to contribute, which definitely helps. Watchmen02

Ah fair enough, How can i contribute to the community without adding stuff and iwanna show that i will contribute just need to know how. lol
04-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Just stick around some more and get to know the crowd here.
Just do general stuff, like maybe commenting on other players scenario's or houserules.
Stuff like that Zombie03

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-19-2011, 11:40 PM
(04-19-2011 09:14 AM)Emp Wrote:  Just stick around some more and get to know the crowd here.
Just do general stuff, like maybe commenting on other players scenario's or houserules.
Stuff like that Zombie03

Cool, But I'm articulate enough to write anything without saying 'This is awesome' or 'well thought out scenario'... I'll just look like i'm trying to get my 10+ comment quoter.
I really like the scooby doo scenario some has done, having the zombies as actors dressed as zombies; adding fainting instead of dying lol. Very Clever.
04-20-2011, 08:45 AM
The 10+ quota doesn't count anymore Zombie03
And if you are articulate enough to write stuff then I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out a way to prove to Sarku (and his minions) you have good intentions, correct?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-20-2011, 09:14 PM
(04-20-2011 08:45 AM)Emp Wrote:  The 10+ quota doesn't count anymore Zombie03
And if you are articulate enough to write stuff then I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out a way to prove to Sarku (and his minions) you have good intentions, correct?
Haha, i meant to write i'm NOT articulate enough lol, that's why it's gonna be hard to prove I like creating heroes, But scenerios are harder to think of ideas.
04-21-2011, 04:23 AM
(04-20-2011 09:14 PM)TheConverseManiac Wrote:  Haha, i meant to write i'm NOT articulate enough lol

Hilariously inarticulate way to say your are not articulate! You will fit in fine. We ain't lookin for Shakespear, just something to make us feel like you really do care. It is usually good enough to post something cool once or twice every day or two for a couple of weeks. Sarku really is pretty cool about it all. Just be a semi-regular for a bit.
04-21-2011, 09:46 AM
(04-21-2011 04:23 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(04-20-2011 09:14 PM)TheConverseManiac Wrote:  Haha, i meant to write i'm NOT articulate enough lol

Hilariously inarticulate way to say your are not articulate! You will fit in fine. We ain't lookin for Shakespear, just something to make us feel like you really do care. It is usually good enough to post something cool once or twice every day or two for a couple of weeks. Sarku really is pretty cool about it all. Just be a semi-regular for a bit.
Cool cool. Well i am serious about the game cos IT'S AWESOME! lol And really wanna make Hero variants as you can see. Gonna make my gf, daughter and best mate next, i just hope my gf and best mate don't ever get to be the target of 'This could be our last night on Earth' card... :S lol
P.S If you was a hero in LNoE how your hero card look??