Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
04-23-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Jeez. Some harshness for Ms. Day here. LOL! I happen to think she is adorable, an her whole nerdy goofyness is why I like her so much. I thought it was kind of funny when she kept wasting the one zombie by giving him a story and leaving him in the same place doing nothing the whole time. I mean, it isn't like she did that with all of them. Just one of them. Would I do that myself? Of course not. But, I thought it was funny. If she were playing a game of Last Night On Earth with me and she did that, I wouldn't have too much of a problem with it. She was having fun, and that is the whole point of this game.

But, as I always say, to each his/her own. If others do not like her, that is their opinion. I happen to think she is awesome! :-)

For the record, I'm also a big fan of Zooey Deschanel, so Wasteland Jack may be onto something there.

And I must say I agree with Jabbador. (Side note, I am very quickly beginning to like Jabbaor. ;-) Between his awesome introduction to the boards, his willingness to help in my baldy thread, and his love of NPH, beginning to suspect he may be awesome. LOL!) Anything with NPH is instantly legan... wait for it.... DARY! (Bonus points to anybody who gets that reference). And without Neil, Starship Troopers would have just been a crappy movie. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2013, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 03:44 PM by Jabbadoor.)
Quote: "NPH, on the other hand, is just damned awesome. Sing, dance, act, comedy, is there anything he can't do?"

Yeah. Fall in love with a girl, apparently :-P
No gay bashing. I just wanted to point out that there is one thing that NPH cant do, that i can :-P

(On a sidenote: StayPuft: AWW.....You nearly gave me a nice warm fuzzy feeling there, Right in my heart.......that is if i had one left :-) My current one is being chewed at right now..... )
04-24-2013, 07:22 PM
(04-24-2013 03:39 PM)Jabbadoor Wrote:  Quote: "NPH, on the other hand, is just damned awesome. Sing, dance, act, comedy, is there anything he can't do?"

Yeah. Fall in love with a girl, apparently :-P
No gay bashing. I just wanted to point out that there is one thing that NPH cant do, that i can :-P

(On a sidenote: StayPuft: AWW.....You nearly gave me a nice warm fuzzy feeling there, Right in my heart.......that is if i had one left :-) My current one is being chewed at right now..... )

Sorry to burst your bubble, Jabbadoor, but NPH is just so awesome that he COULD fall in love with a girl if he wanted. LOL! He just chooses not to. Kinda like how Chuck Norris could destroy the whole Earth with a single roundhouse kick if he chose to use his powers for evil, but he decided to remain good. ;-)

On a side note, I still have a heart...

It is just cold and black. Mwwwuuuuhahahahahahaha!!!!

LOL!
04-24-2013, 09:34 PM
And gay or not, WAY more girls are likely to fall in love with him than you. Sorry, but it's totally true. We all have to get used to the fact that NPH is better than the rest of us.
04-25-2013, 10:37 AM
(04-24-2013 09:34 PM)themanfromsaturn Wrote:  And gay or not, WAY more girls are likely to fall in love with him than you. Sorry, but it's totally true. We all have to get used to the fact that NPH is better than the rest of us.

Now THAT wasnt the Issue. I fully know that the man is more likely to score if he wanted to, but falling in love with him is easy. I mean come on. Hed make a straight conservative dead male fall in love with him.

My falling in love however is thankfully out of his controll (when its not him im falling in love with)

But yes. He is better than most of us. The reason Im saying most is in my opinion obvious: Benedict Cumberbatch.
04-26-2013, 02:07 PM
I'm a big fan of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It was definitely a soothing ointment on the rash known as the writers' strike, as well as a searing indictment on traditional media delivery. I just wish Whedon weren't so busy with other awesome projects that he could get back to this in full force.

"My Eyes" - or the song that they sing at the opening of Act 2 shared between NPH and Felicia - is my favorite of the lot, and it's hard to really choose a favorite among so many memorable and genuinely good tunes.

I really like Felicia Day, but am not such a huge fan of Zooey Deschanel, so I don't know what that does to that theory. I also don't idolize Felicia like a lot of geek culture, but I definitely find her winsome and fun.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-26-2013, 08:14 PM
That one was a good song. Then again, they were all good. My favorite is "Brand New Day." I always crack up about how cheerey and jolly and sweet the song sounds at the very beginning and all of a sudden he is just like "You're gonna die!!!" LOL! Gets me every time.