Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Drunk forum posting
04-03-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Drunk forum posting
(04-03-2013 06:43 PM)maxfool Wrote:  Nice. Will do as well.
Drinking and typing "I love Last Night on Earth" with my elbows.

Or how about your nose? LOL! Though, if anybody trying that gets too drunk, that could just end with them falling asleep on the keyboard. In which case, they may have nothing to say but... sdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 06:37 AM
Re: Drunk forum posting
Friends...dear friends it is Saturday night where are all of you and what are you doing?sleeping? Yeah I should be. But anywho I have something to say because I wanted to review a game a couple of days ago and just didn't get around to it..and for whatever reason tonight after I've been drinking I started to think about this certain game and I started to get annoyed with it and I wasn't even playing it. The game in question is zpocalypse..no one get mad and start throwing stuff at me please...but holy hell when I played this game for my first time the other night I just wanted it to end so I could play a different game (lnoe/zombicide). For the love of me I could not kill any fricken zombies and no one else I was playing with could either. You have to roll 1 d6 for most weapons and hit on 5+..plus the game rules are a gazillion pages and really tough to just casually introduce to someone too. A lot of the parts of the game were awesome especially the armory cards and all the different items you could draw. Also I loved that you have your own squad (of up to 4) I guess what it really comes down to was a fun Factor for me...if at any point when I'm playing a game and can think about how much more I would rather be playing something else I really shouldn't be playing that original game at all..Uggh. im going to give it another go but if I still hate it then I'm probably going to try and sell it for $40..used twice. perhaps it will be your cup of tea.

Ahhh I feel better. Goodnight undead friends. I live you all. And hope you're having fantastic dreams of slaying zombies.

Rawwwwrrrrrrr!!!

Thank god for autocorrect...

or thank HTC...whatever you're in to...

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
06-22-2015, 03:03 PM
OMG people it's been over 2 years!! & no drunk posts-Come on, TZG has a reputation
to uphold. Let us all lift a pint for TZG.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Let's all bust out some Red Dragon Inn (great game, if you've never played it you should give it a shot) and drink along with our characters.

...Except.... you know.... I still don't drink.

I'll be designated driver, and designated sharpie artist to draw a penis on the face of the first guy to pass out. :-P
06-29-2015, 12:05 PM
LOL! I'll try to remember to come by next time I get drunk.