Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Drunk forum posting
03-30-2013, 06:31 AM
Drunk forum posting
Its like drunk texting...is this a real thing?...hmm

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Drunk forum posting
You imply that our brits are ever sober.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-30-2013, 03:13 PM
Re: Drunk forum posting
Fine point stout..I believe I've seen samuraitrev slur a few times via the forums.

I was drinking a little last night and wanted to see what everyone was up to...I should have thought hey..they're probably sleeping..duh

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
04-01-2013, 08:08 PM
I don't drink, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Y....youuuu... yerrrr the guy, man. Yer... yer... HEY! Donch.... donchyoo talk abouud my mom l.. like thadddd! Youuu donnnn know her. Your jaka.... you jaka... you butthole! I oughtta punsh you in the.... in the butt! Yerrr jus.. yerr juss.... I'm sorry, man! I lufff you man. I didn't mean it. I juss.... BLEEEEEECCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!

Ohhhh... I'm surrry abouddd yer shoes.
04-02-2013, 01:28 AM
You're dead right Zach!
I may even have a beer right this second. It's purely medicinal!Zombie23
04-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Re: Drunk forum posting
StayPuft you crack me up hahaha

And Samurai I know there's nothing wrong with 1...or 6 medicinal beers in my book!

04-02-2013, 07:59 PM
One of these days, I want to drunk text somebody even though I don't drink. Since I never drink, I never get drunk, and I never get to drunk text people. So, I'm just going to do it sober. LOL!

Only problem is the only people I text will know I'm faking it, because they know I don't drink. LOL!
04-03-2013, 05:36 AM
The next time I drink I'm posting on this thread. Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2013, 12:47 PM
(04-03-2013 05:36 AM)Sarku Wrote:  The next time I drink I'm posting on this thread. Watchmen02

That's just what this thread should be used for..all of your drunken babble that should not be sent via text message to your loved ones can just be sent here..for the hoard to read!

And Puft I think you should definitely give drunk texting a shot when you're sober, let us know how it goes!

04-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Nice. Will do as well.
Drinking and typing "I love Last Night on Earth" with my elbows.

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.