Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Drunken post o'clock...
01-05-2014, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 04:39 AM by samuraitrev.)
Drunken post o'clock...
Well it's 3:30am here in England (the country the sun forgot) and I'm thinking...
Why on a game night it's always me who makes all the Zombie noises? Why am I the only guy out of all my friends has more/any board games than everyone else?
Why am I still up on this (awesome) site?
As I raise my tankard of Speckled Hen real ale the answer is quite simple.
When I first started using this site I wondered if there were more guys out there into the same kind of gaming stuff. I've met gamers and had LNoE games with on a regular basis through this site. I've ran competitions and painted for people. (which has been a great honour). I have been offered trips overseas and accomadation from people on here. On birthdays and christmas there's always cool messages that I look forward to checking out. I'm on the internet a lot and I frequent quite a few forums and I have to say this is the one that I enjoy spending time on the most. I'd just like to say thank you to Sarku and the other mods (who were here first) and to all contributing members who make this place what it is.

Right my beer's nearly gone. Without being tacky or overdramatic to everyone on thezombiegame

Thank youZombie23

sleep well ( I know I will)Zombie20
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Drunken post o'clock...
I'll drink to all this ,of course I only have Mexican Beer on Hand but Viva Corona!!!!

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-06-2014, 03:36 AM
*e-beer-hugs*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2014, 02:35 PM
mine happens to be a coffee.. but cheers!