Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dungeon Fighter
09-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Dungeon Fighter
Have you played this? We gave it a go last week, and it's amazing. Like hundreds of other games, it's you and a few buddies against a dungeon with an end boss. How it's different is that you have to bounce the die on the table and land it on this bullseye, which determines how much damage you dish out.

Some monsters make it even more difficult. When fighting the medusa, you also have to close your eyes. One guy joined up with us halfway through our game. We handed him the d6 and told him he had to face away from the table, jump and spin and while in the air, bounce the die off the table and onto the bullseye. I have no idea how he did it, but he managed 6 damage and killed the monster.

My only complaint with the game is with the instruction booklet not being very clear. You just have to dive in. You'll probably get some rules wrong the first one or two times, but you'll still have fun. This was the only game I played that night which is a must have.

1 to 4 players, about 20 to 30 minutes a game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Dungeon Fighter
Whoops, it says 1-6 players, but I'd suggest 3 or 4.
09-29-2013, 10:50 PM
I'll take a look on BGG
09-30-2013, 01:21 PM
i do not recall the name.. but i do recall playing a game recently where you had to do funny things witht he dice like flip them of your arm or roll down your nose.. etc...

kinda fun...
10-01-2013, 05:21 AM
That's the one!
10-01-2013, 12:17 PM
cool then, one of our gaming group owns it.

the real hard ones were the spin around and toss types..