Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamite question.
10-06-2008, 09:44 PM
RE: Dynamite question.
Sorry I was thinking of the welding torch.
The torch shown on the card is like a road flare they are self igniting with a striker on the top, but once lit they will burn till they go out. Usually about an hour.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Looking at the card, now very closely, I don't think he's holding a road flare it looks like a wooden torch...but regardless, we are playing the torch basically just like the lighter, as they both can be kept as a 'ignore lights out' card. So, I say light as many sticks of dynamite as you'd like on a single torch.

Another thing is that the Pitchfork card benefits from the player carrying the torch (a nod to the classic torch and pitchfork weapons of old monster movies!)

Emp, you don't discard the torch card if the player uses it to ignore LIGHTS OUT do you?
10-08-2008, 07:29 PM
supervike Wrote:Emp, you don't discard the torch card if the player uses it to ignore LIGHTS OUT do you?

You got a point there. But to be honest, we never have had much of "Lights Out' "problems therefor in combination with the torch it has never come up Zombie03

I am the reason God stopped watching.