Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamite
08-30-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Dynamite
(08-30-2011 02:53 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  
(08-30-2011 02:30 PM)PJON Wrote:  Grrrr Freak'n Dynamite. So I was playing Bang! the other night. I was Sheriff (never a good idea) After 2 plays the dynamite exploded on me. Death due to lack of Beer. Since that round was so short we played again. Im the Sheriff, really twice ?? What Dynamite exploded on me again, twice. Glad I had a Beer that time.

What is 'Bang!'?

It is a card game, of survuval. Someone is the Sheriff, the only known player. The rest of the players have hidden identites. There are 2 deputies, 2 outlaws and a renegade. Its basically an old west cowboy shoot 'em up type game where you try not to die and kill everyone else. Its good fun with lots of people
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2011, 03:28 PM
RE: Dynamite
Ahh... makes more sense. You mentioned being the Sherriff, so I assumed that meant you were Sherriff Anderson (and was confused as to why that was a bad thing), and thought that Bang! was the name of some homebrewed LNOE scenario/variant... Thanks for clarifying...

Actually, that could make for an interesting scenario. Similar to Burn Em Out, but can only use Dynamite, and have to move real slow because it is really unstable Dynamite. Move too fast or the Hero carrying the Dynamite gets attacked, and they risk going boom...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply