Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Easy to find players?
I just snap my fingers...
Yea, we have similar interests.
Not really...
I threaten them. >Zombie17
I play multiplayer game solo. I'm a sad person. -hides in a corner-
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Easy to find players?
12-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Easy to find players?
Hey guys~

So... is it easy to find players to play a certain game you own?

Please comment :D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2010, 08:36 PM
RE: Easy to find players?
Well...I have enough candidates to play Last Night On Earth, it's just finding the correct date and time to get them all together that proves to be difficult.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
12-05-2010, 11:04 PM
LNOE and IFOS, I have no troubles finding players. They appeal to everyone, even those who don't typically play games.
12-06-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm married to a gamer, so I can always get SOMETHING on the table. LNoE / IFOS / aTOE are more weekend fodder, when we meet up with another gaming couple plus some occasional extras.

Hoping to play the Earth Overrun scenario next weekend.
Find all posts by this user
12-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Yeah, i've found that people likes LNoe more than i thought, even ones that usually don't like board games. ^^
12-07-2010, 06:11 PM
I have to drive 80 miles, but there's at least 4-5 people down for a game at the drop of a hat!

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
12-16-2010, 10:19 AM
I wished players would be easier to find here... sure i got my lil bro but he's not a good player :/ plus he's not really old enough to play the game either so i can't blame him lol. I just bought the game cos it's interesting XD
12-16-2010, 11:36 AM
With the primary focus in this area for RPGs (particularly D&D 3.5e) and CCG/CMGs... it is hard to get a game going, but I am trying. Heck it is hard enough to get them to try a new RPG System that isn't d20 OGL based... I wanted to Run the Savage Worlds System "War of the Dead" Campaign from Daring Entertainment... Nope HAD to run the d20 Modern variant "Against the Dead" and make up my own campaign or they wouldn't play. I so need new friends. LOL