Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elvira Character Sheet
07-21-2010, 02:42 AM
Elvira Character Sheet
I think I may have made her slightly too powerful, since she could roll 3 dice, or even 4 if she is in the graveyard, and then potentially even more depending on what weapons she picks up! I'm thinking of adding something like:

I'll Break a Nail! - can't use weapons.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2010, 02:44 AM
RE: Elvira Character Sheet
She can be a great character to have for the "Defend the Manor House" scenario, thanks to that irresistible flesh of hers! :p
07-21-2010, 07:40 PM
RE: Elvira Character Sheet
A nice concept! I particularly like the extended range for Zombie Hunger, though I might rephrase it to be something like, "Elvira causes Zombie Hunger from two squares away." I do think I might drop the dagger in exchange for giving her another wound, though. True, she always had great props, but then again, it's not like there's a dearth of good melee weapons for her in the basic cards. Definitely keep the extra die in the graveyard, though. That's awesome.