Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Empty Template
02-17-2012, 03:01 AM
RE: Empty Template
Wow Jason himself comes in here!! Let's b*tch for him to release the expansion soonerrrr! :p

But seriously if he comes in often this means he is reading good feedback from us, which can improve the game overall. I like that! Doesn't sound like a guy too arrogant to mix with his fans!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Hello,

Sorry for my english, i'm french, i search for empty template of the differents cards but i don't found this.Would you help me please?
08-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Hey,
I'm Looking for some empty template to cant wait to start making my own cards
08-29-2012, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2012 11:31 PM by vikinglad.)
The templates are in the Downloads section of the site, which is available to members. To become a member, all you have to do is make a few posts for a week or two, then make a plea for membership to our Worm Lord Sarku in The Morgue. One good way to start is to make a forum thread and just type out your character ideas so the other members can offer praise/criticism. Then, after you spend some time refining them based on the forum feedback, the templates will be opened to you just when you need them.

If you are in a hurry, or you would like to help out the site, you could make a small donation to the site to help with costs. This will grant you instant membership, but is not necessary.