Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Endicott Epidemic:Infectious Contagion
12-23-2010, 04:17 AM
Endicott Epidemic:Infectious Contagion
From T.O.G. Entertainment, Inc.:

Quote:Thirty years ago MBI dumped their industrial waste into the ground beneath Endicott, NY. Today, the deceased walk the earth as a result of the toxic plume that was created. Now, it's up to you to find a way to stop the Infection from spreading before MBI returns to clean up their accident...with a nuclear purge. Endicott Epidempic - Contagious Infection is a game for up to 8 players. Each player plays as a Character with different and unique abilities allowing them to do combat against the zombie hordes. The object of the game is to find the Hermit, his critical Intel and his escape route before all the players have become infected by the never ending undead. Additionally, all this must be accomplished before the 4 Countdown Cards have been drawn, which will lead to the Nuclear Purge. Endicott Epidempic - Contagious Infection is also great for solo play. You can play with some or all of the Characters, or, play 1 Character....and take a stand as the only uninfected human in the County. There are 68 Cards: 4 COUNTDOWN Cards 8 Character Cards 30 Zombie Cards 15 Item Cards 7 Event Cards 3 Cure Cards

http://www.togentertainment.com//index.p...ex&cPath=5[/font]

This is the basic (core deck) game. However, T.O.G. Entertainment, Inc. has already released the DELUXE CONTAGION SURVIVAL KIT with Core Deck: http://www.togentertainment.com//index.p...ucts_id=20. I would go directly to this deluxe edition.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2010, 04:38 AM
RE: Endicott Epidemic:Infectious Contagion
That looks pretty neat!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-23-2010, 05:46 AM
Looks interesting, I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the heads up on this one. Watchmen02
12-26-2010, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2010 02:22 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Does look interesting,although I'm not much in to card games...but then again how can one not respond to a post
from a User named Aging One.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user