Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Touch of Evil (Core) - A Tragic Playthough (Updated: 29/08/12)
08-30-2012, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2012 12:58 AM by Tragic.)
RE: A Touch of Evil (Core) - A Tragic Playthough (Updated: 07/08/12)
UPDATE

Turn 13

Roll High!!
Youtube: TragicTheBlathering
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: A Touch of Evil (Core) - A Tragic Playthough (Updated: 29/08/12)
Love it...but how do you keep rolling dice & not hit anything?They don't even roll off the Board! This is very supernatural.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Years of practise playing table top war-gaming, where the tiniest alteration to a models position could cause a feud at the club to last years!!

Roll High!!
Youtube: TragicTheBlathering
09-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi Tragic,

Thanks for posting these videos, they are fun to watch. There are rules that are missed, minor and major, each turn (thru turn 9 at least...), but you have been good with using the feedback to correct or acknowledge them, so I won't harp on you for those Watchmen02 . There is a lot going on with game, especially for a first playthrough playing solo using multiple Heroes, so things will be missed.

I do have one suggestion that might make combat run a bit smoother and quicker: Use a different set of colored dice for the villain/minions and roll all the dice at once (since they are supposed to be simultaneous anyways). I use this tactic for my solo games and find it works really well.

Keep up the good work!
09-02-2012, 09:44 AM
(08-30-2012 11:09 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Love it...but how do you keep rolling dice & not hit anything?They don't even roll off the Board! This is very supernatural.

OD

Astonishing attention to detail. Does that come from years of beer drinking? Something tells me I neither drink enough nor play enough war games. Zombie24

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2012, 11:33 AM
(09-02-2012 09:44 AM)scarydk Wrote:  
(08-30-2012 11:09 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Love it...but how do you keep rolling dice & not hit anything?They don't even roll off the Board! This is very supernatural.

OD

Astonishing attention to detail. Does that come from years of beer drinking? Something tells me I neither drink enough nor play enough war games. Zombie24

I can testify it's not from years of Beer DrinkingWatchmen02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: