Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evil Dead the Musical
01-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Evil Dead the Musical
Has anybody else seen Evil Dead the Musical? It is a stage play/musical adaptation of the Evil Dead movies. It was playing at a local theater right by where I worked around Halloween time in 2013.

I love the Evil Dead movies, so I HAD to see it. I went one night after work and LOVED it. One of my Christmas gifts was the soundtrack, and I have been listening to it quite a bit. Love the songs. The whole thing was very funny, and the kind of good campy fun you'd expect from the Evil Dead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Evil Dead the Musical
Jimbal and I went to see it in 2012 with a couple friends in Oklahoma. It was madcap, bloody, musical fun. Did yours have a Splatter Zone for the audience?

Panning For Clouds - A Writer's Blog containing short stories and writing advice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Evil Dead the Musical
(01-08-2014 07:57 PM)Irish Daigle Wrote:  Jimbal and I went to see it in 2012 with a couple friends in Oklahoma. It was madcap, bloody, musical fun. Did yours have a Splatter Zone for the audience?

Indeed it did. :-) In fact, I was in the Splatter Zone. AWESOME! Sadly, I was in literally the last row that was considered part of the Splatter Zone. So my splatter consisted of literally just a few drops. Oh well. It was still fun.

A few seats in front of me, people were literally drenched in the fake blood. LOL! If I ever go again, I'll have to be sure to get tickets early enough to sit in the very first row.
Find all posts by this user