Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Excited Gamer looking for Full Membership
09-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Excited Gamer looking for Full Membership
Hello, Sarku!

Over the past couple months, my love for Last Night on Earth has grown exponentially. My girlfriend and I recently found a group of friends that we really click with; that we can actually spend great chunks of our time with and have a blast doing so. It was about a month to a month and a half ago that we started playing Last Night on Earth with them. And let me tell you, every time we play turns into one of the best days of my life. The memories and experiences we've had together simply outweigh any other I've had with my other friends.

I've been a long time lurker on this website. I bought LNoE over a year ago, but it wasn't until very recently that my girlfriend and I really really really got into it, now that we have some other friends to play it with. Now that my passion and love for this game is at an all time high, I feel as if I'm worthy enough to even ask for permission to become a full member.

I've already posted a couple times today and actually can't wait to post some more whenever I feel it's natural to do so (I don't want to just post for the sake of making a post).

I would absolutely love a chance to look through the download section of the site, which I've always been incredibly curious about. I want to see some amazing downloads that I can share with my new friends and help make our experiences even greater and more entertaining.

I would truly appreciate it if you were to make me a full member, so that I may do this. And I can guarantee you that I will do my best to become a good member of this awesome community.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I truly appreciate it. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: Excited Gamer looking for Full Membership
Welcome to TZG PF,as you address the Great Worm ,I'm sure you know the Full Membership requirements,so hang with us.
Keep posting & I'm sure the Way will be opened.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-18-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: Excited Gamer looking for Full Membership
Great introduction + immortality request! Like OD said, stick around and put some of your views/ideas on some more threads and Sarku will take note in his own unique wayZombie17