Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Exciting games
05-17-2016, 06:09 PM
Exciting games
I love the twists and turn resulting in close finishes or unexpected endings.

Example:
During a solo game against the mob with two heroes I had enough artifact to sell and win when the villain was at 10 points. Both heroes were in the British Isle therefore only 1 movement from Duke Dudley's starting city. Both heroes moved there to sell the artifacts and win the game but Shelly Hargrove got Shaighaied and lost 1 fortune therefore the turn ended with 13 and an unsold artifact with face value 5. The villains then got a surge of darkness gaining 4 VP bring them to 14. The villains also had 2 fortune with Vanessa Love and Franco Fedicci both on temple locations. The following round both heroes rolled 1 for movement. So close but how can we come back from this?

Both Duke and Shelly stayed in their current cities (Shanghai and London) hoping for some miracle. Shelly Hargrove had initiative drew a secret delivery for London and then sold the 5 value artifact for 6 (due to major city). Duke Dudley then encounters London and draws a secret delivery for Los Angeles. Because this was a solo game, Duke Dudley and Shelly Hargrove share the event and city secrets hand allowing him to play the secret delivery in London rolling a 1 which was enough to bring them to the 20 fortune they needed to win against them mob just before what would have most likely been the final round for the villains.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2016, 02:33 AM
RE: Exciting games
Great twists!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Exciting games
That is an awesome scenario!

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user