Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
06-12-2011, 08:26 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest
I am glad to hear of new expansions, but I would also like them to start reprinting things that are currently out of stock most places, such as Growing Hunger.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2011, 11:58 PM
Seriously psyched! So many good things to look forward to, and this is at the top of the list. LNoE is the first game I bought for myself. Remains a solid example of the best available out there! I've found that each expansion greatly widens my enjoyment and the appeal to play.
06-14-2011, 12:17 AM
Agree ;-)

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
06-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Time table or a rough release date PLEASE!!!!!!!

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
06-16-2011, 04:32 AM
Kind of wish I was surprised when it gets released than know about it a year in advance. Survival of the Fittest nearly drove me crazy. Let alone Invasion. *sigh*

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
06-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Ahh this was some new news for me, can't wait to dig into one of those Blood In The Forest boxes!!

Blood In The Forest.. Hmm okey something says me there have to be some new boards for this expansion, since it's a forest..? And then what? A Cabin perhaps? A little Evil Dead feeling over this expansion.. well time will tell! Great News!

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
06-26-2011, 01:54 AM
One word... "Zombie dog!" é_è
06-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Definitely looking forward to this, but I still have to get SotF first hehe. Every review I've read of it seems to scream "awesome".
06-27-2011, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2011 09:45 AM by samuraitrev.)
(06-26-2011 08:22 PM)atramagus Wrote:  Definitely looking forward to this, but I still have to get SotF first hehe. Every review I've read of it seems to scream "awesome".

Cool. Have you got everything but SoTF?
It is worth getting as it adds 76 new cards! 4 new scenarios and 4 sheets worth of counters + extra rules and tacticsZombie17
(06-26-2011 01:54 AM)Rosacarnis Wrote:  One word... "Zombie dog!" é_è

Yep think resi 1 when they burst through the windows. Wow! that still impresses me today!
06-27-2011, 04:46 PM
(06-27-2011 09:44 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Cool. Have you got everything but SoTF?
It is worth getting as it adds 76 new cards! 4 new scenarios and 4 sheets worth of counters + extra rules and tacticsZombie17

I have the base game and the Growing Hunger expansion so far. Are there any others aside from SoTF that are a must have?