Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
08-11-2011, 01:24 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Blood in the Forest
Sounds exciting! I haven't even finished completing the interiors for all the original towns buildings let alone thinking of building a new one. Plus I still have a carnival to build! :P

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 04:49 PM
(08-08-2011 10:48 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(08-08-2011 06:21 AM)avpan Wrote:  talked to Sean Hill at GenCon this weekend about the upcoming expansion. He said it'll include a new town you can play in and should be out in the next year probably before next years GenCon.

So it's a YEAR away.

OD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHH!

(...ok, I'm a little bit exaggerated)

Feed me!
08-18-2011, 11:10 PM
the only good thing about it being a year away, is that it give me time to get the rest of them.
08-20-2011, 03:29 AM
Not that this is really new information, but it's kind of an official statement. (Towards the end)

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/20877.html
08-21-2011, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2011 11:52 AM by samuraitrev.)
Thank you Colormage1. I've added the LNoE information to this thread. We now know it's a long wait, next summer... Must perfect those cryogenic chambers.

"For the zombie game Last Night on Earth, the planned expansion will be called Blood in the Forest. It adds a new town to the game, a new type of zombie, forest boards, and numerous fire-based effects."

I'm still hyped though. New town fantastic! A new type of Zombie Hmm.. I wonder Rage Zombies? Zombie animals? ala Resident Evil Dogs etc. Maybe boss Zombies? The forest sections sound cool too very camp crystal lake. Zombies creeping through the dark trees. Fire too this will add more to the games and probably be added to all existing scenarios. As we know it's gonna be big, think Growing Hunger size. So new scenarios and cards are a given. I would say there has to be new characters too. Can't wait to see them.
08-23-2011, 04:38 AM
Yea, it's getting me very very very excited.

I know I don't have to worry, but I would really appreciate if this game would smoothly integrate and encourage use of Survival of the Fittest and Hero Pack 1.

It also really needs to add another Cornfield section for Becky.

I'M JUST SO EXCITED. Seriously. Next summer can't come soon enough.
08-23-2011, 06:04 PM
New zombie type?! O_O ...maybe burning-zombies if is a fire related expansion!

Feed me!
08-31-2011, 07:10 PM
(05-27-2011 11:13 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  The next expansion announced for LNOE!!!Watchmen02Watchmen02Watchmen02 From the mouth of the man himself Jason Hill. "We announced 'The Coast' at the GAMA tradeshow in March, as well as 'Blood in the Forest' for LNOE" My predictions are new boards, Scenarios, cards and possibly characters. I think it's going to be like the Growing Hunger expansion. You heard it first from TZG! It's not out until 2012 but I'm still hyped. I'm looking into cryogenics...

Sweet! I currently have LNOE and IFOS with survival so i cant wait to see the new possible scenarios.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
10-13-2011, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2011 06:30 PM by brackenr0211.)
Sooooo ready for another Growing Hunger type expansion. If I am going to shell out the money for an expansion I want it to have board game sections, characters and scenarios!
(08-23-2011 04:38 AM)colormage1 Wrote:  It also really needs to add another Cornfield section for Becky.

Poor Becky.... the three times we have randomly drawn her to be played with she is always the first to die so anything to make her better will be appreciated.

(08-23-2011 06:04 PM)Rosacarnis Wrote:  New zombie type?! O_O ...maybe burning-zombies if is a fire related expansion!

Or what about zombie dogs?! Resident Evil style? Those would be scary as hell, move 2 spaces and are harder to kill?
10-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Oh wow! maybe the Zombie dogs could smash through/leap over barricades like the 1st Resident Evil

Barry "What the...? What is this?"

CRASH!!!

Barry "WHAT THE FU..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

(crunch, crunch, chomp....)

I WOULD LOVE IT!Zombie17