Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
newb question about zombie disards
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
newb question about zombie disards
If a zombie player is holding a card that he knows he will be never be able to play, for example a card designed to be played on a youth but there are none in the game, can he/she just discard or are they handicapped liand must hold it in their hand thus limiting their playable cards?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2012, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 03:44 PM by mqstout.)
RE: newb question about zombie disards
Rules here:
http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....mbie_Cards

"Before drawing up, each Zombie player may discard up to one card from their hand if they wish."

So it'll use up a spot in your hand for a turn before you can discard it, but it still counts as you draw.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the info..... I am a little ADD when it comes to reading rules/instructions LOL
10-25-2012, 08:39 PM
(10-25-2012 04:40 PM)jibbo1971 Wrote:  Thanks for the info..... I am a little ADD when it comes to reading rules/instructions LOL

Don't sweat it. There are A LOT of rules to this game. LOL! It really is not all that hard once you get used to it, but it does take some time to correctly understand them all. Even then, there are often still more complext things that come up. That is why this rules page is here. ;-)
10-25-2012, 09:36 PM
A. LOT.